- August 9, 2017 @ 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Presented by Liz Dunoon, of Dyslexia Daily
Liz Dunoon is an educational consultant, teacher and author who has been supporting individuals with dyslexia and learning difficulties for over 13 years.
Liz Dunoon will share her knowledge on:
• What is Dyslexia?
• How Dyslexia impacts on how a child learns and succeeds at school
• What holds a child back from learning when they have dyslexia and experiencing school learning difficulties
• How teachers and parents can tell if a child has dyslexia and/or a school learning difficulty and support them at school
• How schools can provide alternative learning experiences for intelligent children who learn differently
• Educational resources for home and school
• And more
For more information, contact Meaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies of Helping Children with Dyslexia will be on sale on the night